Varier Ekstrem™ - CUSTOM ORDERS
The eye-catching Ekstrem will become the center piece of your home or office. The design challenges conventional furniture, while still being comfortable and cosy. The geometric design allows you to sit forward with feet on the ground, sideways with legs calmly placed on the armrests, or completely backwards with the front of the torso against the chair’s back. The Ekstrem is an ideal piece to spice up any interior.
Ekstrem is available in six colorways in Knit, a bespoke woolen upholstery textile by Norwegian Devold. Knitted from one continuous thread, it provides an elasticity which is essential when fitted to the chair’s organic shape. The knitted fabric offers a soft and breathable surface and features a classic quadratic pattern.
Due to worldwide container shipping backlogs, all Varier CUSTOM ORDERS will require AIR SHIPPING. Active Goods will contact you if additional shipping charges are required on you order.
These products are specially manufactured for you and shipped overseas; therefore, they can take approximately 15 - 21 weeks to be delivered. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date once your product has been manufactured. Please allow 3 weeks production lead time.
Orders will be fulfilled in the sequence that they are received with delivery taking up to 15 weeks, so we encourage you to place your order right away. We do our best to expedite your order as best possible.Varier believes that great design can be passed on from generation to generation as heirlooms. That is why Varier only works with materials and manufacturing techniques that can stand the test of time. Click on the logo below for an overview of the entire Varier fabric and leather collection.
- The unexpected geometrics allow you to sit forward with feet on the ground, sideways with legs placed on the armrests, or completely backwards with the front of the torso against the chair’s back.
- Flexible and versatile design that meets all of your needs, from relaxation after a long day to increasing focus at work
- Not merely a chair but a stand-alone object, Ekstrem represents one of Norway’s first postmodern designs.
- Designed in a time characterized by significant change, a new generation of designers set out to challenge convention in search for originality.
- A bold combination of aesthetics and ergonomics, Ekstrem offers a sitting experience out of the ordinary.
- An open framework constructed of fabric-covered foam over a steel frame.
- The chair consists of two identical mirror-facing steel frames which are covered by polyurethane foam.
- The frame provides a soft support layer covering all surfaces of the chair.
- The woolen knitted fabric is then manually fitted to the intricate cylinder forms.
- The two parts are carefully assembled together resulting in an extraordinarily eye-catching piece of furniture.
- Fabric: KNIT – 90% Wool, 10% Polyester.
- Colors: Black, Gray Violet, Shaded Spruce, Port, Sulphur, Bridge Orange
- Dimensions: 28.3" × 27.6" × 31.1"
- Capacity - Weight: 240 lbs.
- Weight: 33 lbs
Varier believes that great design can be passed on from generation to generation as heirlooms. That is why Varier only works with materials and manufacturing techniques that can stand the test of time. Click on the logo below for an overview of the entire Varier fabric and leather collection.
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, orEmail us at email@example.com