Ergotron Dual WorkFit-S Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations - with Worksurface
This easy-to-use sit-stand desk converter allows you to instantly raise or lower your keyboard and displays in one simple motion, keeping your system stable as you work.
The WorkFit-S transforms an office into an ergonomic workstation. It’s easy to adjust through the full range of motion, moving straight up and down so it won’t intrude into your space when standing. The keyboard sits below the desktop height for better ergonomic comfort when sitting. This standing desk also includes a complementary worksurface and larger keyboard tray.
Accommodates two displays.
- Transforms an existing surface into an adjustable standing desk
- Moves straight up and down to stay within the perimeter of your work area
- Includes a worksurface for additional space
- Ergonomic positioning of the keyboard and monitor for maximum comfort
- Simultaneously move your keyboard and monitor or adjust the screen’s height independently for personalized viewing angles
- Features 360° portrait-to-landscape rotation to position the screen for the best workflow
- Easy adjustment range of 22.8” (58 cm)
- Constant Force™ technology allows lifting or lowering of the desk with the push of a hand
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Two keyboard tilt positions so you choose the angle that works for you
- Supports two monitors up to 24" and weighing up to 14 lbs (6.8 kg) each
- Part Numbers: 33-349-200 (black), 33-349-211 (white)
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, two (2) LCD pivots, worksurface, large keyboard tray
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Keyboard tray can be installed in nine potential locations relative to the monitor: centered or off-set to left or right; at standard focal distance or 2.2" (5.6 cm) or 4.4" (11.2 cm) farther away
- NOTE: Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Install displays at 3° or 8° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Dimensions and Weight:
- Maximum outside width of display is 24.5" (62 cm) when display is 2" (5 cm) thick. Accommodates most displays with screen-size up to 24" as well as some displays with screens as large as 26". Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness. Note that older versions of this product used a narrower crossbar, which accommodated monitors with screens up to 22"
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 4.8" (12.2 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 22.8" (58 cm). The worksurface restricts the vertical travel range of the LCD lift pivot; height adjustment of LCD without worksurface is 5" (13 cm)
- Desk Clamp: Attaches to surface edge .47" to 2.4" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 25 lbs (11.4 kg). LCD weight = 6–12 lbs (2.7–5.5 kg) each, worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg). For proper operation the total weight of components when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.4 kg)
- Worksurface Dimensions: 0.25"H x 23"W x 15"D (6 x 585 x 380 mm)
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 0.25"H x 27"W x 9"D (6 x 685 x 226 mm)
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or