School Contest Policy
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter via https://www.fitneff.ca/pages/school-contest contest will be promoted on Fitneff's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media platforms.
6. Each person can only be entered once through email. There are three possible opportunities for bonus entries through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Therefore, a maximum of four entries per person will be accepted.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Stand2Learn YZE Double Student Standing Desk
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen: April 19, 2018 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Fitneff and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Fitneff Inc. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. Fitneff Inc. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.