Ergotron LX Desk Monitor Arm, Tall Pole
Sleek and streamlined, this monitor arm frees up space and allows positioning of your display for greater productivity. It has an unparalleled range of motion, allowing you to reposition your monitor in any direction. The LX Monitor Arm is constructed of durable polished aluminum; it's tested to perform 10 times the expected life-cycle of other competitive brands at roughly half the price. With a taller pole, this monitor mount will give you a greater range of vertical positioning.
- Taller pole allows you to position your monitor high above your worksurface for added clearance and increased visibility within your workflow
- Increases viewing comfort to help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Upgrades LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Extends computer monitor up to 25" (64 cm) so you can push your display out of the way when not in use
- 13" (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Patented CF™ motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Cable management system to keep cables out of the way
- Polished aluminum construction for greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arm to extension for greater stability
- New clamp and grommet mount base ensures greater stability of display and arm; also includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position
- Part Number: 45-295-026
- Includes LX arm, tall pole, extension, desk clamp and grommet mount bases
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display when you order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200) (Available on special order)
- Quality Tested: 10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Complies with all international environmental regulations related to its design, manufacture and packaging.
- Mounting Options: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .4" to 2.4" (10 to 60 mm) thick; Grommet Mount attaches through surface holes .31" to 2" (8 to 50 mm) wide and up to 3" (76 mm) thick
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Warranty: Ten (10) years
Dimensions and Weight:
- Pole length is 13.25" (34 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 7 to 25 lbs (3.2 to 11.3 kg). With monitors greater than 20 lbs (9.1 kg) in weight, the vertical range of motion may be reduced up to 4.5" (11 cm) for a total height range of 8.5" (22 cm)
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or