Ergotron WorkFit-SR Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations - with Worksurface
This height-adjustable sit-stand desk fits within the footprint of your desktop, adding an ergonomic workstation without comprising office space. It converts any tabletop into a healthy sit-stand desk by easily clamping to the back of most surfaces.
The Workfit-SR Sit-Stand Desk is composed of robust aluminum, making it durable and sturdy for years to come. The thin work surface stays close to your desktop when in seated position for maximum comfort on your wrists. Rather than completely re-configuring your office, this retrofit solution allows you to turn existing work surfaces into ergonomic solutions.
Available for either single or dual monitor displays.
- Entire unit stays on top of desktop so that it doesn't extend into your space
- Ergonomic design offers 18" (45.7 cm) of in-tandem height adjustment for monitors and keyboard, with an extra 5" (13 cm) of independent lift for monitors.
- Controls focal distance by allowing you to tilt the screen to your preferred angle, and the deep work surface lets you place the keyboard where you want it.
- Well-suited to taller users: the work surface can lift higher than other WorkFit standing desk models and the monitor pivots can be installed at higher heights
- Internal cable management system to keep cords out of the way
- Includes pre-installed USB cable for easy connectivity
- Spacious work surface that allows room for any keyboard and mouse with extra space for other desktop items
- Proven lift technology that will last through thousands of adjustment cycles
- Durable all-aluminum work surface, bow and pivots
- Available for a single, lighter display or for two monitors up to 24" in size
- Optimized for desks that are 30"–36" deep (76–91 cm): on desks shorter than 30", work surface will extend beyond desktop edge; on desks deeper than 36", work surface will not extend to desktop edge
- LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- Work surface Dimensions: 29.5" x 21.8" (75 x 55.4 cm)
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- NOTE: Extra-long cables are required to span between standing and sitting heights
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Single Display Model Specifications:
- Part Number: 33-415-085 (black), 33-415-062 (white)
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot, work-surface/keyboard, one (1) USB extension cable, one (1) cable wrap
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 16 lbs (7.3 kg). LCD weight = 3–13 lbs (1.3–5.9 kg); work surface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Product Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
Dual Display Model Specifications:
- Part Number: 33-407-085 (black), 33-407-062 (white)
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, two (2) LCD pivots, work surface/keyboard, one (1) USB extension cable, two (2) cable wraps
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 25 lbs (11.4 kg). LCD weight = 3–11 lbs (1.3–5 kg) each; work surface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Product Weight: 41.5 lbs (18.9 kg)
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or