KidsFit Kneel and Spin Desk
The Kneel and Spin Desk by KidsFit allows kids to move as they naturally would but in a more productive way. The kneeling platform enables kids in classrooms to release extra energy without being disruptive to other students. With a moving desk like this, students can have control over their learning environments, helping them to focus better and feel more comfortable throughout the day.
- Allows children to be in motion while they learn, which has been proven to produce better focus, attention and retention. This elevates the learning environment to the next level
- Produces a kinesthetic classroom, which is much more conducive to learning than a traditional one
- Integrates movement into the daily lives of students, helping to reduce the risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Quick and simple assembly for no hassle
- Twisting kneeling seat pad to allow free movement
- Available with either one, two, four or six seats dependent on classroom needs
- Expansive desktop to fit all student supplies
- Highly durable construction to withstand wear and tear
- Resistance free
- Includes rubber safety caps and floor levelers to protect floors and provide stability
- Colour: Base: White, Table top: Blue
- Age Range: 5-9
- Weight Limit per Person: 250 lbs
- Resistance: No
Dimensions and Weight:
- Finished Product Weight: 64 lbs. - 140 lbs. (dependent on number of seats chosen)
- Length: 40"-60", Width: 28"-45", Height Range: 32" to 45" (dependent on number of seats chosen)
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or