Luxor RECLAIM Acrylic Counter Sneeze Guard – Freestanding
Times have changed, we must rethink our environments to account for these changes. With students returning to the classroom and employees returning to work we must take action to help maintain separation and safe distancing.
The RECLAIM Acrylic Sneeze Guard Desk Dividers from Luxor are protective barriers between you and customers. The freestanding sneeze guard for counter model features 8” side panels for wraparound protection. They are the perfect fit for any retails or public business space. The sneeze guards will work great for checkout counters, reception desks, training rooms, as well as mobile and temporary work spaces. Rising a full 30” above a tabletop surface, they are tall enough to help protect from sneezes and coughs. There is zero installation required with the freestanding design. An integrated cut-out makes it easy for two people to pass items or documents back and forth.
- Easy to Clean with microfiber cloth
- Creates barriers between people to help safeguard from coughs and sneezes
- Freestanding and zero installation or mounting required
- Designed with retail spaces in mind with a cut-out allowing two people to pass items and documents through.
- Clear acrylic panels allowing a clear line of sight and open communication.
- Includes: 1 main plastic shield panel, 2 side panels, and 4 attachment brackets.
- Required tools: Phillips head screwdriver
- Panel material: Clear acrylic
- Bracket material: Powder-coated aluminum
- Clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics.
- Panel thickness: ¼”
- Clear Acrylic (30” tall model)
- Flammability rating: UL 94, HB
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty through Luxor.
WARNING: Proper Care and Cleaning of Acrylic – PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.
*Acrylic sheeting can be damaged by harsh solvents and cleaners. Only use cleaning products labeled “commercial plastic cleaners”, or mild soap and water to remove dirt and debris. When applying the cleaner, use a non-abrasive lint-free or microfiber cloth that won't scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, scouring compounds, alcohol, bleach, aromatics, or gasoline. Chemical glass cleaners (even if they are environmentally friendly, organic, or non-scented) are also not to be used. All solvents need to be wiped clean with fresh water and blotted dry to reduce and prevent water spotting. Failure to adhere to the above guidelines can cause yellowing, cracks, and scratches in acrylic sheeting and may give the surface a frosted appearance. It will also void the Limited Warranty – our Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by or the result of improper cleaning, handling, installation, operation, maintenance, pressure washing, accident, fire, natural disaster, explosion, abuse, vandalism, chlorine, chemicals from sprinkler systems, or other external forces. This warranty shall be null and void if any harmful solvents are used to clean.
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.
Weights and Dimensions:
- DIVCU-2430C: 24” x 30” Clear Acrylic Divider w/ Cut-out w/ side 8” x 30” Panels, panel weight: 9.4 lbs
- DIVCU-3030C: 30” x 30” Clear Acrylic Divider w/ Cut-out w/ side 8” x 30” panels, panel weight: 10.9 lbs