Safco Zippi™ Plastic Extended-Height Chair
This product is sold out
The Safco® ‘Zippi Plastic Extended Height Chair’ is the perfect solution for active users in creative or drafting offices. Comfortable and practical, its distinctive features include a breathable mesh-back design and an adjustable foot ring. The ‘Zippi Plastic Extended Height Chair’ is designed for durability and style, with an adjustable chrome footring and swivel tilt mechanism for relaxed movement.
- Modern and contemporary style, suitable and distinctive for most offices
- Excellent chair, ideal for drafters or studios
- Chrome footring and swivel-tilt mechanism with tilt tension and tilt lock to adapt to its user for support and comfort
- Helps promote posture in extended sitting situations
- Extended height for tall desks
- Black powder coat frame for durability and wear-resistance
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment, back height adjustment and 360-degree swivel, allowing for full day movement and focus
- Stackable: No
- 360-degree swivel, tilt lock, tilt tension, and tilt pivot
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Assembly required
- Colour Available: Black
- Capacity - Overall: 250 lbs
- Capacity - Weight: 250 lbs
Dimensions and Weight:
Adjustability - Height: 41½" - 52½"
Back Size: 18¾" W x 17¾" H
Base Dimensions: 25" W x 25" D
Finished Product Dimensions: 25" W x 25" D x 52½" H
Finished Product Weight: 29 lbs
Overall Depth: 25"
Overall Height: 52.5"
Overall Width: 25"
Seat Height: 23"
Seat Size: 18¼" W x 17½" D
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or
Email us at email@example.com