Safco Stand Alone Stool
$544.99 CAD $479.99 CAD
This product is sold out
The Stand Alone Stool by Safco has a seat that can be manually adjusted to 10 different positions at 1¼" intervals to accommodate a variety of user heights. This flexibility also helps to encourage posture changes throughout the day for a more active sitting experience. The adjustability allows it to be easily used alongside standing desks and workstations.
The large seat allows for plenty of space for sitting and fidgeting, with contours for added comfort. The seat manually adjusts up to 15 degrees to create the most comfortable position for each individual user. Seat design gives users the ability to lean or perch during use for a more active workspace.
- Fully height-adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- Compatible with a variety of standing desks
- Lumbar support unit for greater spinal comfort
- Oversized seat with contours and lower back support
- Manual seat tilting ability forward up to 15°
- Heavy gauge wrap-around support with built-in footrest
- Triangular heavy gauge steel tubular base and frame
- Rubber anti-skid support feet
- Black microcellular, self-skinning polyurethane seat
- Capacity - Weight: 250 lbs.
- Colour: Black
- Material(s): Polyurethane (seat)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Finished Product Dimensions: 21"W x 21"D x 39"H
- Finished Product Weight: 25 lbs.
- Seat Height: 21" to 35"
- Seat Size: 14"W x 13"D
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or