VARI Stand2Learn Desk for Two 5-12
This product is sold out
The Stand2Learn Desk for Two by VARI Education allows students to move and change positions in the classroom, thus keeping them healthy and focussed for a better learning environment. This ergonomic standing desk can be set up at a variety of heights, making it suitable for students in Grades 5 through 12. The desktop has soft edges to promote safety in the classroom and is coated in sealed laminate that can be used as a dry-erase surface. All of these features, along with providing students the ability to assume dynamic positions, encourage greater collaboration and engagement in class.
- Promotes greater movement and changing of positions throughout the day, thus decreasing the risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Expansive desktop is suitable for two students at a time
- Improves focus and attention span to create a better learning environment
- Allows for greater collaboration and engagement with class materials
- Ergonomic design reduces back and neck strain
- Dual-level footrest to provide more choice and greater ergonomic comfort
- Pencil groove on desktop to prevent writing utensils from rolling away
- Durable, sealed laminate desktop that can be used as a dry-erase whiteboard
- Adjustable, non-marking footpads to provide a level surface
- Soft desktop edges
- Two bag hooks included
- Colours: Maple desktop finish, Slate frame finish
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48”(W) x 24”(D) x 34” – 42”(H)
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or