Varier Actulum balan - CUSTOM ORDER
The Actulum by Varier is a versatile chair that integrates movement in any situation. This comfortable chair allows you to move and vary your position whether at a workstation, conference board room or at the dining room table.
Designed by Peter Opsvik, the curved wooden runners on the Actulum makes initiating movement easy. The Actulum is display of how norms of sitting nicely and sitting still can be broken. Tilt forward or backwards and create a pendulum movement that responds to your body’s natural movement. The slim backrest with flexible joint accommodates the largest number of sitting positions. The back and seat cushions are upholstered to provide soft surfaces without taking away from the aesthetic look.
Actulum is available in a wide range of fabric types and colors. The characteristic wooden shape that creates a distinct visual profile while ensuring smooth movements is available in natural or black finish. Through application of heat and pressure, the runners are made from made from layers of beech and ash plywood, and the floor runner and armrests are made from a single piece of pressed plywood.
Delivery time for Varier CUSTOM ORDERS is approximately 15 weeks. These unique products are manufactured in Europe and then shipped to North America for distribution. Orders will be fulfilled in the sequence that they are received, so we encourage you to place your order right away. We do our best to expedite your order as best possible.
- Versatile chair that integrates movement in any situation.
- Promotes consistent small movements throughout the day to combat the risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Comfortable design allows you to move and vary your position whether at a workstation, conference board room or at the dining room table.
- The curved wooden runners on the Actulum makes initiating movement easy.
- The pendulum movement that responds to your body’s natural movement.
- The slim backrest with flexible joint accommodates the largest number of sitting positions.
- The back and seat cushions are upholstered to provide soft surfaces without taking away from the aesthetic look.
- Actulum is available in a wide range of fabric types and colors.
- The characteristic wooden shape that creates a distinct visual profile
- Curved wooden runners create a pendulum movement
- Features a slim backrest with a flexible joint, which purpose is to accommodate the largest possible number of sitting positions
- The upholstered back and seat cushions are available in a wide range of upholstery fabrics and colors
- Available in a natural or black finish
- The wooden runners are made from layers of beech and ash plywood
- The floor runner and armrest are made from one single piece of pressed plywood, creating a distinct visual profile
- Highlight key features and functionality of the product that allow customers to understand the "what" the product does and "how" it functions.
- Natural Ash
- Black Ash
- REVIVE - 100% Recycled Polyester
- FAME - 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide
- LEATHER - Semi-aniline with light finish
- UMAMI - 90% New wool (worsted), 10% Nylon
- BREEZE FUSION - 88% Wools of New Zealand, 12% Polyamide
- HALLINGDAL - 70% New Wool, 30% Viscose
- DINAMICA - 88% Polyester, 12% Polyurethane
- STEELCUT TRIO 3 - 90% Wool, 10% Nylon
- FOREST NAP - 95% New Wool, 5% Nylon
- DOLCE - 100% Rayon
Colors and Finishes
Varier products can be ordered with specialty colors and materials. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to more information on the Varier Custom Fabric Collection
Weights and Dimensions (Imperial & Metric)
- Chair Measurement: W 55 cm (21.6 in) x D 66 cm (26 in) x H 90 cm (35.4 in)
- Seat height 46 cm (18 in)
- Box Measurement: H 10.6 cm (4.2 in) x L 95.6 cm (37.6 in) x W 76.3 cm (30 in)
- Weight incl box: 11 kg (24.3 lbs)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Seven years warranty on all wood parts, five years warranty on all mechanical parts
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org