Varier Variable™ balans®MC Monochrome Series
$699.99 CAD $599.99 CAD
- Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Due to the high demand for Varier items there is a 6 to 12 week delivery wait time. These unique products are manufactured in Europe and then shipped to North America for distribution. Orders will be fulfilled in the sequence that they are received, so we encourage you to place your order right away.
The Variable Balans MC Monocrhome Series have been introduced to commemorate Varier's 40 years of history and innovation. The Monochrome series have the same design and quality as the original balans, but with new designer colors and come with an engraved signature of the founder, Peter Oppsvik.
All kneeling chair by Varier adds greater variation into your daily sitting routine. With the dynamic design, you can place your knees on, in front of, between or beside the shin pads to find the positioning that is most comfortable for you. The angled seat tilts your pelvis forward, releasing tension from the spine and promoting positive posture for prolonged periods of sitting. This ergonomic kneeling chair is suitable for adults and children alike. You'll never want to sit in a traditional office chair again.
- Promotes regular movement and position changes throughout the day
- Stimulates muscles and core strength to help combat risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Encourages an open angle between thigh and torso, making it easier to breath and increasing circulation
- Does not require any mechanical adjustments – adjust your position naturally as needed
- Easy assembly with only a few parts to put together
- Comes in a variety of fabrics and colours to match your décor
- Rounded base to allow for smooth rocking movements
- Tilted seat to allow for optimal postural support
- Floor protectors that add extra stability
- Easy-to-clean surfaces
- Open construction that does not obstruct sightlines and encourages free movement
- Laminated wood base created from beech and ash – long lasting and environmentally friendly
- Monocrome Colours (Base and Fabric): Fern, Glacier, Ochre, Oxide, Stone
7-year warranty on all wood parts.
- 5-year warranty on all mechanical parts.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Seat Height: 50 cm
- Dimensions: 52cm (W) x 72cm (D) 51cm (H)
- Weight 6.3 kg
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, orEmail us at email@example.com